How to Get a Single Status Affidavit? 4 Options!

Option 1

Contact the local County Clerk’s office to request a document.

Option 2

If you are outside of the United States, the local US Embassy or US Consulate should be able to assist with creating the affidavit.

Option 3

The country where the marriage will take place may have its own required affidavit form.

Option 4

You can write one from scratch or ask an attorney to prepare it for you.

Single Status Affidavit Sample/Template

American Notary Service Center Inc. provides fair, fast, confidential, and professional document notarization and certification services for our clients. We also provide various assistance services to small businesses led by socially and economically disadvantaged groups. Our service helps small businesses obtain federal government contracts, gain a foothold in the market, and boost their sales. For more information, please visit our website at, and contact us by calling 202-599-0777 or by email at


7510 Diplomat Dr., STE 101,

Manassas, VA 20109, USA

+1 202-599-0777

© 2021 American Notary Service Center Inc.

ANSC is a legal entity incorporated in Virginia, USA. We are not affiliated, associated, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with any government agency. The materials and information available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. We provide information and software and you are responsible for appropriately using this material.