top of page

Enrollment Verification Letter Apostille

Updated: Mar 1

What is an Enrollment Verification Letter?

An enrollment verification Letter is an official document on letterhead which may include some specific academic and enrollment information. It proves to third parties that you are, or were previously, enrolled as a student at a school. There are many situations in which you may need to provide verification of your student status, including applying for a job, deferring student loans, applying for scholarships, or seeking a discount on insurance.

When sending this document to foreign countries, you need to obtain an apostille (or authentication) certificate. Here are the steps.

Step 1: Get the Enrollment Verification Letter notarized.

There are two options available for you to get the letter notarized.

Option 1: Contact the Office of the Registrar to request an Enrollment Verification Letter and let them know that the letter must be notarized for the Apostille process.

Option2: In case the requestors overseas need your Enrollment Verification Letter translated into their language, you may directly email us a photocopy of your letter. We'll get it translated and notarized.

Step 2: Obtain Apostille or Authentication from related government authorities.

The destination country of your document will decide which certificate you should obtain.

An Apostille is for documents to be used in countries that participated in the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty. Once complete, no more steps are needed.

Authentication certificates are for documents to be used in countries that do not participate in the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty. The documents undergo an additional step for obtaining Authentication certificates from the US Department of State and that country's embassy in DC.

If the destination country is a member country/region (such as Germany, Spain, France, etc.):

  • Get an Apostille from the Secretary of State in your state. No further certification is needed.

If the destination country is NOT a member country/region :

  • Get an Authentication from the Secretary of State in your state.

  • Get an Authentication from the U.S. Department of State. (if required)

  • Get a Legalization from the Embassy.

The apostille and authentication process can be complicated. If you don't want to spend a lot of time and energy getting into it, your best bet is to let a professional do it for you. Once we receive your order and document, it'll be processed as soon as possible.

Besides enrollment verification letters, we also provide apostille, authentication, and embassy legalization services for other personal documents and corporate documents issued in 50 states and DC.

⬇️ Other personal and business documents we provide apostille and authentication services for are:

Personal Documents:

Business Documents:

  • Articles of Incorporation/Articles of Organization

  • Amendment

  • Company's Annual report (Statement of information)

  • Bylaws (Operating Agreements)

  • Good Standing Certificate

  • Business License

  • Meeting Minutes

  • Board Resolutions

  • Shareholders' Resolutions

  • Corporate Stock Ledger

  • Financial documents

  • Bank documents

  • Tax documents

  • Contracts

  • FDA documents

  • USPTO Patents and Trademarks


American Notary Service Center Inc. provides fair, fast, confidential, and professional document notarization and certification services for our clients. We also provide various assistance services to small businesses led by socially and economically disadvantaged groups. Our service helps small businesses obtain federal government contracts, gain a foothold in the market, and boost their sales. For more information, please visit our website at, and contact us by calling 202-599-0777 or by email at


bottom of page