1. Documents applying for Embassy legalization should have been authenticated by the Department of State.
2. Documents applying for Consulate legalization should have been authenticated by Secretary of State.
3. The Center is located in the Washington DC area, providing clients with consular certification services.
4. The Center provides authentication and consular certification services of personal and business documents.
Regular processing time: 12 working days
Express processing time: 7 working days
Rush processing time: 3 working days
Payable to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Money Order, Cashier's Check.
Payable to: American Notary Service Center Inc.
The center will send an Invoice (request) to your email address, which can be directly clicked to complete the payment.
If the certification is unsuccessful, the Center provides a full refund, but no refund is available for the following two cases:
1. If the application is rejected or returned by the Secretary of State or the Department of State because of the inaccurate or inappropriate notarization in the first step, and no refund is provided.
2. There is no refund for the delivery fee.
The Center will do its utmost to ensure that it is carefully reviewed when processing documents to avoid unnecessary rejections and returns. Therefore, we recommend you find an experienced notary public with extensive notary experience and be familiar with and abide by the state's notarization laws and regulations. Because of inappropriate notarization or
documentation may result in subsequent authentication requests being rejected, and you will have to start over costing your time and money.