- File Name: Affidavit of US Residence
- File Format: Microsoft Word [.docx]
- File Pages: One
- File Language: English & Chinese
- Does it include Notarial Wording/Certificate?
- Yes, it includes notarial wording that may be suitable for 50 states and DC. Still, it's always wise to confirm with the local notary if other requirements exist for the notarial certificate/form in your state.
- Is it editable?
- Yes, it is.
- Why do you need this document?
- This document is intended to be used in China to prove that the signer once had or still has a permanent/temporary residence in the US. The signer may provide this document along with other status documents, such as US Permanent Residence Card (Green Card), EAD, etc.
- How to download the template?
- After your payment, you will receive links to download the digital products on the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
- After downloading this file, what's the next step?
Sign this document in front of a local notary public. If you're outside of the US, contact the local US embassy or consulate to have it signed and notarized in front of a notarizing officer. If this document is to be used only within the U.S., a notarization is sufficient. No need to obtain an apostille or authentication certificate.
🧑💻 Download Now!
💁♂️ In case you encounter any problems with downloading the files after your payment, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your order number. Thank you!
The template was written and designed to be a generic document that covers the most commonly used provisions to work for most situations in most states, and can be further customized to your own specific information and needs. Because the law and regulations change rapidly, we cannot guarantee that all of the information in the documentation is completely current and perfectly suitable for a certain agency, country, or situation, so we highly suggest you check with the document requesting agency to confirm whether it's acceptable. American Notary Service Center Inc. is not an attorney, a law firm, or a substitute for an attorney or a law firm and does not engage in the practice of law. American Notary Service Center Inc. cannot and does not provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies. Use of any template does not constitute an attorney-client relationship, joint venture, or partnership between American Notary Service Center Inc. and you or third party. We provide information and template, and you are responsible for appropriately using this material.
Affidavit of US Residence Template - English & Chinese
Word Document (.docx)